Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

29/06/2011

Lauren Alaina 'met Justin Bieber with rip in dress'

American Idol runner-up Lauren Alaina has recalled how excited she was to meet Justin Bieber in person for the first time.
Alaina met the 'Baby' singer at the Country Music Television Awards earlier this month, where she presented Sugarland with the award for 'Duo Video of the Year'.
"I found out that Justin Bieber was there and I said that I wanted to meet him, and I guess the people that I was there with made it happen," Alaina revealed to MTV News.
"I walked up to meet him, and then I was just looking at my outfit and I realised I had a rip in the side of my dress, so I was trying to fix it real fast," she recalled.
Despite only sharing a brief moment with the Canadian singer, Alaina said that she was thrilled with their encounter.
"It was cool just to meet him," she explained. "Everyone wants to meet Justin Bieber and I got to do it, so it was really nice."

Source: Digital Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...