Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

28/06/2011

Bieber due for full studio album

You have to ask the questions that get answers fans are interested in. And MTV writer Jocelyn Vena has done that again in a brief talk with Justin Bieber.



It's not easy getting access to superstar singers and naturally once you do you gotta ask questions that will elicit the information fans are looking for. Jocelyn Vena, who writes for MTV News, consistently does exactly that. In a June 27, 2011 story she asked Justin Bieber about plans for a new album.

"I want to work a lot with myself and write a lot myself," the Canadian pop star said about what might come next. "I will be working with a lot of other producers and stuff like that, but I'm just writing a lot, writing on tour." Vena wasn't able to get a date from him when a next album will come out - one hasn't been set - but she did get a window into his creative process.

Justin Bieber: Writing with Acoustic Guitar, Laptop

"I've done a lot on my acoustic guitar, so it's gonna have that vibe. I'm not gonna really limit myself," he told Vena. "I think music is music, and genre...I mean, I know there's country music, there's rock music, but my music is different. My voice is not meant for any style. I just want to make music."

How does she get those responses when a lot of stories about Bieber have less content and more hype? On her Twitter page Vena has listed for herself the following: MTV News writer/reporter... Lover of pop culture, both high and low... Dancer in the dark... . So she is clearly creative and someone who loves what she's doing and so instinctively knows what Justine Bieber fans are interested in.

Bieber Due for Full Studio Album

Bieber's only studio album, 'My World 2.0', came out back in March of 2010 and that gap is long for a musician with such a huge fan base. Since then he has put on an extended play record, re-packaged and re-mixed songs, as well as brought out singles like Latin Girl, but he's still due for a studio album.
Naturally others besides Vena and MTV are working to learn of Bieber's next record. In January Billboard magazine spoke with singer, songwriter and record producer Sean Garret, who says he's working on the album and that the focus will be to move Bieber's image forward.

"What we're trying to do with Justin is segue him into young adulthood," the rapper told Billboard. "The one great thing about Justin is the fact his fans are going to grow with him. So we want all the fans that started out with him to still be intrigued and excited about him, but we want to also stretch out a little bit and make the fans that are 22-23 years old love Justin as well."
Vena Finds the Time

Vena did get information in October of 2010 about when the album might be out. At the MTV Video Music Awards she quoted Bieber saying it would "probably" be out in the "fourth quarter next year." That would make it about the Fall of 2011. She also quoted him saying "Drake is gonna be on that album" and maybe Lil' Wayne.

In this most recent talk with Bieber she found out what he's writing about and it might not come as a surprise. With all that is going on around Justin Bieber, all that has occured since his last record, he's writing about what any of us would write about if we'd experienced all of that living in such a short time.

"I'm writing about how I feel," he told Vena "I've been really into it and, hopefully, this next album will be huge."




Source: MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...