Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

27/06/2011

Justin Bieber to be limitless on next album

For the last year, Justin Bieber has been promoting himself through such endeavors as his box-office hit, Never Say Never, and his new perfume, Someday. Now he just wants to get back to his music. 
The 17-year-old has disclosed information on his new album, the follow-up to 2010's My World 2.0.

"I will be working with a lot of other producers and stuff like that, but I'm just writing a lot, writing on tour," Bieber said. "I want to work a lot with myself."
At such a young age, the Canadian-born pop star has transcended genres to work with the most prominent names in music, from Rascal Flatts to Kanye West. And he claims his new project is no different. 
"I've done a lot on my acoustic guitar, so it's gonna have that vibe," Bieber told MTV News. "I'm not gonna really limit myself. I think music is music, and genre — I mean, I know there's country music, there's rock music, but my music is different. My voice is not meant for any style."

Source: TheCelebrityCafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...