Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

29/06/2011

Justin Bieber: 'I Want To Work With Will.I.Am & Jay-Z'


Wants a new sound...
Justin Bieber has revealed that he wants to collaborate with Will.I.Am and Jay-Z on new album, as he is trying to find a new sound.



The teen star is currently in the process of recording his second studio album and wants to enlist the rappers to make a "fun" song. "I would love to work with Will.I.Am as well as Jay-Z - on a cool fun record," he said.

It seems he may also be mixing business with pleasure, as he claimed a duet with Disney star girlfriend Selena Gomez could be on the cards. "Maybe I'd sing with Selena, I've heard all of her new stuff it's amazing."

Speaking about what genre's he will experiement with on the follow up to his 2010 record 'My World 2.0,' Biebs told MTV: "I want to work a lot with myself. I'm not gonna limit myself - I think music is music, and genre, I mean, there's country, rock, but my music is very different."

"My voice is not meant for any style."


Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...