Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

17/08/2011

Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston, ‘Won’t Stop’ – Song Review

BFFs Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston have combined their massive efforts into a one big rap-packed anti-hate track, ‘Won’t Stop,’ from Kingston’s forthcoming ‘King of Kingz’ mixtape.


“They try to bring me down, but I won’t stop / They want me in the ground, but I won’t stop / Til I’m dead, man, I won’t stop,” the boys spurt, laying the groundwork for the rap flow to follow.
‘Won’t Stop,’ as well-intentioned as it may be, is pretty slow as far as rap jams go … And we don’t just mean the tempo. By mid song, even following Kingston’s verse, we’re anything but wowed.
In walks Bieber with a little rhyme spitting of his own:
“Yeah they talk, yeah they talk / They don’t walk the walk I walk / I won’t stop till I drop / Until then I reach the top / I’m gonna rock to where I need to be / Walk the path of destiny / Definitely been neglected but God is always testing me / Rest in peace to all the men that died that were protecting me,” he says in a speak-easy way, before leading into a PSA that could have been ripped straight from the pages of his diary.
“Objectively, I need to tell you what just gets the best of me / Essentially, people in this world just wanna let it be / John Lennon meant it different / Don’t just let it be, set it free / Never be scared to lay change effectively / Always look at things from different ways, perspectively / Every person in this world can do good / I just want this message understood,” Bieber continues in his usual spread-love-not-hate manner.

Sure, the message behind the song is absolutely a positive, albeit a bit fuzzy. From what we gather, Sean and Justin are going to take over the world, while paying no attention to the haters, and they want you guys to see all of the good things the world has to offer … Until they die. That’s good, right? We think so, anyway.
Admittedly, we’re Beliebers, but we don’t really belieb this is going to be a hit, despite the all-star pairing. Maybe next time, boys.
Source: PopCrush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...