Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

12/07/2011

Party at Penrith RSL with the Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus Tribute Show

YOU might have missed their recent Sydney concerts - but Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus fans will have the chance to see the next best thing at Penrith RSL on Thursday.

Central Coast singers David Simes and Jessica Vickers are the voices of Party in the USA, a stadium-style tribute show featuring the music of Bieber and his equally famous peer Cyrus.

Party in the USA promises to deliver “an hour of tween heaven”, featuring pop anthems Baby, Pray, Party in the USA and more.

But how does a 19-year-old guy from the coast wind up as Bieber?

“I was performing my HSC music assessment and the producer of the show noticed the likeness and offered for me to do the show,” Simes said.

“It all went from there and I’ve been doing it for about a year now.”

Simes said the likeness between himself and the Canadian pop star was so great that he was regularly asked his name by curious onlookers.

“I get called Bieber when I’m walking down the street,” he said.

“His music is so popular and his fans so dedicated so it’s definitely a big name to live up to, but I’m just doing my best.”

The university student and self-confessed Bieber fan described Party in the USA as a “fun, energetic, fast-paced show that’s great for all ages”.

“I’d love to have a career in music in the future and I love performing. I admire Justin Bieber’s music and it’s really fun to be part of the show.”


Source: Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...