Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

26/08/2011

Selena Gomez: Why ‘I’m In Love’ With Justin Bieber!

Selena admits she has the best boyfriend around — see why!
Selena Gomez was once shy to talk about her relationship with boyfriend Justin Bieber, but now she’s revealing more than ever about the parts of him she loves the most!
Selena, 19, says the key traits that make her care for Justin, 17, are his sense of humor and confidence, M magazine reports.
‘You know when you’re in love when you love an imperfect person, perfectly,” she says. “Everybody is different. Everyone has their quirks, but that’s what makes them beautiful. Confidence in a person is stunning. You notice it and I think it’s great. Confidence is what it’s all about. I’m one of those people, where if I’m in love, I go for it. It’s nice to have someone at my side who understands me. Justin just comes out with so many funny things and let’s say he has many good points!”
Source: Hollywood Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...