Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

22/08/2011

Bieber Fever! 8 Celebrity families who love Justin Bieber from Johnny Depp to Mike Tyson

Bieber Fever!
Last week Johnny Depp was reunited with his family after being away for work, and he brought presents. What did he get his daughter Lily-Rose? A great big Justin Bieber poster for her wall. Cute!
Like many a music loving mom or dad, Johnny Depp has become a fan along with his kids. So what other celebrity kids and parents have been hit with Bieber Fever!

Here are eight families who got bit by the Bieber bug and see what Johnny Depp had to say about his love for the Biebs.
Johnny Depp
“I’m riddled with Bieber Fever,” he once joked. He added that, “My daughter is a big Justin Bieber fan, and she turned myself and my woman Vanessa [Paradis] and our boy Jack on to Justin Bieber… He’s a sweet kid.”
Dave Grohl
"My daughter Harper, who is not even two, can sing that 'Baby' song," he told the Daily Star. "So whatever that dude did to brainwash the world with that crazy, music sh-t he does, God bless him, ya know."
Britney Spears
Britney has shared her Bieber love on Twitter!
Mike Tyson
He sent a video message to Justin saying, “I took my daughter to see it [Never Say Never], She’s madly crazy about you, man. I just wish you the best of luck. It’s a very inspirational movie. I wish people could go and see the politic effect it has on everyone. I wish you the best of luck in life, my friend. Take care.” 
Tiffani Thiessen
At an event recently Tiffani wore a Justin Bieber T-shirt, after Justin wore a T-shirt with her on it!
Will Ferrell
"I'm still trying to grow my hair out like him," Ferrell once said in an interview. "It's tough because I have really curly hair so I'm trying to flat-iron it and get that hairdo."
Anthony Kiedis
He said about Never Say Never, “I cried twice during that film and I want the world to know that!”
David Beckaham
“When we [first] got told it was a boy, my middle son Romeo, he was like, ‘How about Justin Bieber as a name?’ Justin Bieber Beckham," Beckham told OK! Magazine. "So now that we know it’s a girl, he’s like, ‘Well, how about Justine?

Source: Babble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...