Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

25/08/2011

Justin Bieber: `I want to raise my kids in Canada`

Justin Bieber has revealed that he wants to raise his kids in his homeland of Canada.
The 17-year-old heartthrob might be traveling the world at the moment, but he said that when the time comes to settle down, he will be doing it in his native country.

“I think it would be cool to get a condo out here,” he told TMZ about living in America. “But eventually I’m probably going to want to move back to Canada. Yeah, and raise my family up there. I’m Canadian and I feel like I want my kids to be Canadian.”
The Baby singer also revealed how he enjoyed a recent trip to Liverpool in the UK because he got a taste of what life was like for the city’s greatest export.
“It was great, I felt kind of like The Beatles, they went through pandemonium and it was cool to be in Liverpool and experience that,” he said.

Source: MonsterAndCritics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...