Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

23/08/2011

Justin Bieber Earns High Praise From Golden Globe Nominated Actress

Evan Rachel Wood discusses her intense admiration for the pop star, and her secret rock-star dreams. 
Evan Rachel Wood has a case of Bieber fever and she's not afraid to show it.  

Last month the actress, who'll appear in George Clooney's political thriller The Ides of March alongside Ryan Gosling this October, released a video of herself singing Bieber's "U Smile" at a karaoke joint in China. 
"I ... love Justin Bieber unashamedly," the actress told New York Magazine. "That is a fact; everyone knows it. So, the whole catalogue was basically in the karaoke machine, so I started singing "U Smile" and my friend started filming it. We didn't really have a plan to put it online; it just kind of happened." 
The actress also displayed the full extent of her fandom in front of March director Clooney while on set. 
"[Clooney] was around for when I first saw Never Say Never and I got super into it," the Golden Globe nominee revealed. "I was a changed person. And I was dancing and singing, and then I noticed that the set was really quiet, and then I looked, and the camera was rolling and George is standing there. And he just said, 'Enjoy the DVD!' and he walked away. So that was terrifying."
She even says her soulful singing could one day become more than just a hobby. 
"I've sung my whole life. But it's been the main thing that I did just for me, that I didn't share with anybody. But more and more, I think I'm just open to it now. I've made my own music, and the way I've always described it is Peggy Lee with an electric guitar, or Billie Holiday with some PJ Harvey in there."
Look out Bieber, Wood may go from number-one fan to the competition.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...