Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

04/07/2011

Selena Gomez: It's weird that girls hate me because I'm dating Justin Bieber - but I try to ignore it

SELENA GOMEZ has admitted she finds it "weird" how her boyfriend Justin Bieber's fans want to see her dead.
And the 18-year-old Wizards Of Waverley Place star has vowed to ignore the attention.

All hell broke out in February when the couple went public at the Oscars after months of secretly dating.
In May, they went on holiday to Hawaii and were photographed kissing constantly, even while flying together on a parasail and on a jet-ski.
Since February, 17-year-old Bieber's fans - known as Beliebers - have been venting their anger at Selena and there are even I Hate Selena Gomez Facebook sites. But she refuses to be scared of the death threats and instead tries to block them out.
She said: "It's weird, it's just weird, but I don't pay attention to it, I just try to live my life as normal as possible.
"I just like to not focus on what the whole world is saying about me and just be happy with myself. I try to not read magazines or the internet but it's obviously unavoidable. I mean, it's everywhere, so there are moments where I read things that hurt my feelings.
"But not most of the time. I don't surround my life with magazines or the internet."
And it seems it's Justin's sense of humour not his heartthrob good looks that have won her heart.
When asked what the best thing about being in love was she said: "When you laugh so hard your stomach hurts."
Now Wizards has finished, Selena is taking a step from child star to a teenage one.
She will be seen in new film Monte Carlo next month alongside Gossip Girl Leighton Meester.
And today she releases her third album When The Sun Goes Down as Selena Gomez & The Scene.
It marks her out as the US equivalent of Cheryl Cole with electro pop stompers and tunes written by Britney Spears and Katy Perry.

Source: Daily Record

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...