Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

07/07/2011

Justin Bieber’s New Album Is On The Way

Justin Bieber‘s spending his summer unlike any other 17-year-old: working on the follow-up to his record-breaking first full studio release, My World 2.0.



The teen idol, 17, began recording the album almost a year ago in New York City. According to reports, puberty has indeed reared its head and Justin’s voice is now noticeably deeper. In April 2010 he discussed this, saying “[My voice] cracks, like every teenage boy. I’m dealing with it and I have the best vocal coach in the world. Some of the notes I hit on ‘Baby’ I can’t hit anymore. We have to lower the key when I sing live.”

British singer/songwriter Taio Cruz is part of the team working on the album and so is Dr. Dre, who’s produced two songs so far (it’s not clear, however, if they’ve made the final cut).

“I want to write a lot myself, I will be working with other producers and stuff like that, but I’m just writing a lot, writing on tour,” he told MTV News. “I’m writing about how I feel and also producing. I’ve been producing on my laptop and on my computer so I’ve been really into it and, hopefully, this next album will be huge.”


Bieber was recently ranked number two on the Forbes list of Best Paid Celebrities Under 30. He’s the youngest star and one of seven musicians on the list, raking in with $53 million earned in a 12 month period.


Source: DrJaysLive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...