Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

21/07/2011

Justin Bieber Plans His Summer Vacation

'With the time off, I'm able to think, pray and just kind of grow up,' Bieber says.
Despite being spotted hitting the studio earlier this week with Chris Brown, Justin Bieber just revealed that he has plans to take some time off this summer. After spending the last few years touring, recording and being beyond famous, he plans to spend the summer much like any other 17-year-old. 

"I've been working so hard, I'm taking a month off," he told The Hollywood Reporter. "It's been great to just think and enjoy hanging out with my friends. I'm still growing up, and when you're working every day, you don't really get a chance to figure out who you are. So with the time off, I'm able to think, pray and just kind of grow up." 




That growing-up time has included some karaoke sessions with his lady love, Selena Gomez, and crashing weddings with her as well. He also explained that he's doing something equally normal: staying in bed. "For sure [I'll be resting]," he said. "I've been sleeping in a lot."
Earlier this summer, he told MTV News that his favorite thing to do when he does get some time off is grill. Bieber is an avid BBQ pit master. "Favorite thing to do in the summer?" he pondered for a moment. "Have barbecues." 
"I can barbecue. I mean, I don't make the sauce very well, but I can grill," he explained enthusiastically. "No, [I can't cook]. I can just grill and stuff." 
Once he does wrap up that well-deserved time off, his work on his forthcoming album continues. It's a project that's been long-simmering for the teen superstar. "[I'm] writing about how I feel and producing. I've been producing on my laptop and on my computer," he said. "I've been really into it and, hopefully, this next album will be huge." 
"I've done a lot on my acoustic guitar, so it's gonna have that vibe," he continued. "I'm not gonna really limit myself. I think music is music, and genre — I mean, I know there's country music, there's rock music, but my music is different. My voice is not meant for any style. I just want to make music."


Source: MTV

Follow us on Facebook to get our updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...