Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

21/07/2011

Justin Bieber is thinking about college

In addition to earlier articles. Click 'college' in the search box on the left to read more on this subject
Justin Bieber is thinking about going to college. 
The 17-year-old singer doesn't attend high school like boys his age because of his pop career, but he insists he has done well with his tutor on tour and still believes there is a chance he could enter higher education. 

He said: 'If it's compatible with my career I could have a shot at it, but at the moment it's not something I am focusing on. I travel with a tutor at all times but I am not so into school. There are some subjects I really don't care for, such as maths.' 
Although he has ambitions to go to college, Justin - who is dating 19-year-old singer-and-actress Selena Gomez - insists music is his passion in life. 
Despite his phenomenal global success, the 'Baby' hitmaker has been learning to play new instruments to improve as an artist. 
Justin - who taught himself to play piano, drums, guitar and trumpet when he was growing up - revealed: 'People think I am a product and sort of a money machine, but it's not true. I am an artist. I've been playing all sorts of instruments. It'd be cool to play bass one day. 
'I love to perform and gradually my voice is changing, so I am working very closely with my vocal coach who has become like family to me.' 
The Canadian singer doesn't worry about going off the rails like other teen stars have done, because he has a 'good head on his shoulders' and his mother Pattie is always on hand to give him advice. 
He said: 'I am going to make mistakes. I am just a normal guy, but I think I have a good head on my shoulders. I've got my family around to keep me humble. I don't need people feeding my ego and saying how wonderful I am. I just need to be true to myself. 
'My mom grounds me. She's very strict. I am very fortunate to have her with me at all times. Although now I'm getting older it's hard for her to let go!'

Source: Sky News

Follow us on Facebook to get our updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...