Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

20/07/2011

Justin Bieber: College Plans Ahead?

It seems as though teen superstar Justin Bieber is thinking about trying out the college experience in the future. Can the blond-haired heartthrob actually have a normal college life?

Bieber isn't considering college as a plan for now, but says he would consider it if it fit in with his number one passion: music.
"If it's compatible with my career I could have a shot at it, but at the moment it's not something I am focusing on. I travel with a tutor at all times, but I am not so into school. There are some subjects I really don't care for, such as maths."
That can probably be said for a lot of people! Math just isn't a subject you find many kids raving about!
Though Justin Bieber may want to go to college in the future, he doesn't seem to be straying from his current position as the world's most sought-after 17-year-old singer. He does admit, however, that he is "just a normal guy" and makes mistakes like everyone else. Who would have guessed?
"I am going to make mistakes. I am just a normal guy, but I think I have a good head on my shoulders. I've got my family around to keep me humble. I don't need people feeding my ego and saying how wonderful I am. I just need to be true to myself. My mom grounds me. She's very strict. I am very fortunate to have her with me at all times. Although now I'm getting older it's hard for her to let go!" Bieber said.
Do you think Justin Bieber should give up singing to go to college? Or is college something he can do at any point in his life?

Source: CelebsGather

Follow us on Facebook to get our updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...