Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

19/07/2011

Justin Bieber: “I’ll sing for Harper Seven at the Beckhams’ mansion!”

Pop superstar Justin Bieber exclusively tells Closer magazine he’ll perform a private concert for the Beckham boys – Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz – and plans to dedicate a song to the family’s new addition, Harper Seven.

Justin, 17, a friend of the Beckhams who met the boys at one of his concerts last year, even said his girlfriend, actress, Selena Gomez, 19, may join him at the Beckham’s LA mansion.
“I’ve agreed to give the boys a private concert at their house – if David gives me some private soccer lessons!” Justin reveals.
“David’s an amazing dad, and he told me how happy it would make the boys, so I had to say yes. “Maybe now they have a girl, Selena will have to come too, and dedicate a song to Harper.
“David tells me my records are always played in their household, and David and Victoria are both really cool, so I’m happy to oblige.”
The teen pop sensation – who last week notched up an incredible 11 million followers on Twitter – even believes the couple will have one more child, despite Victoria having claimed her brood was complete.
“David and Victoria are great parents, they will do anything for their kids,” says Justin. “People thought they would stop now they have a daughter but I’m not so sure, they both love kids so much I can see them having one more.”
This week’s Closer magazine is on sale now (Tuesday).

Source: UnrealityTV/CloserMagazine

Follow us on Facebook to get our updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...