Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

24/07/2011

Justin Bieber avoids movie dates

Justin Bieber thinks going to the movies is a bad date idea.
The 17-year-old R&B singer is currently in a relationship with 18-year-old Disney star Selena Gomez, and has been dishing tips on some of the best places to take a potential partner.

According to Justin, the classic cinema trip is actually a poor choice, as there’s little opportunity for discussion. The heartthrob prefers having a long chat over a tasty meal, although is careful to select a dish that won’t land him in a mess. 
“Going to the movies on your first date is not cool, you don’t get the chance to talk to the person,” he told the British edition of OK! magazine. 
“So I always go to dinner, but I try to avoid Italian restaurants just in case the sauce gets all over me!”
As well as girlfriend Selena, another lady who is very important to Justin is his mom Patricia Lynn ‘Pattie’ Mallette. Justin admits his mother is struggling to cope with him growing up, as she still wants to keep hold of her little boy. 
“She grounds me. She’s very strict. I am very fortunate to have her with me at all times. Now I am getting older it’s hard for her to let me go!” he smiled.
Source: MusicRooms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...