Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

17/06/2011

Rick Ross Nicknames One Of His Cars After Pop Star Justin Bieber

In an interview with Rolling Stone, rapper Rick Ross reveals the nicknames of his cars. 
While many people have been known to name their cars, rapper Rick Ross has taken it a step further by naming his cars after various celebrities: Justin Bieber, Oprah Winfrey, and Katy Perry in particular.
Ross revealed his penchant for naming his cars in a recent interview with Rolling Stone.
“She's really sexy. I'd love to work with her,” said Ross when asked about his Katy Perry mention on “Made Men.” “I nickname my cars. Most of the time it doesn't make any sense. One of my Benzes I call Justin Bieber. My Maybach is Oprah.”

Source: HiphopDX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...