Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

15/06/2011

Ne-Yo impressed by Bieber

Ne-Yo is impressed with the way Justin Bieber “gets his Elvis Presley on” while performing. 

The R&B star had the chance to sign the Canadian teenager before he made it big but decided not to, leaving the way clear for Usher to snap him up. It’s a decision Ne-Yo bitterly regrets, but writing tracks for Justin has made up for it somewhat.
The two singers still talk to each other regularly, with Ne-Yo impressed with the way Justin is handling fame. He watched him perform at the recent Billboard Awards in Las Vegas and was blown away.
“I did see him in his gold jacket. He was getting his Elvis Presley on! I admire him for that,” Ne-Yo explained.
“I did one session for him but then I got super, duper busy and I haven’t gotten a chance to do it again. They got my number, they know where I am!”

Source: Music Rooms / Edited-Shortened: Beliebers-United

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...