Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

01/09/2011

Drake Wishes Justin Bieber Kept 'Trust Issues' Unedited

'That would've been so G, if he would've done all the swearing,' Drake tells MTV News of Bieber's remix.
LOS ANGELES — When Justin Bieber dropped his remix of Drake's "Trust Issues" over the weekend, many wondered whether the 17-year-old pop star would keep the lyrics intact and throw out F-bombs and the track's other profanities. The baby-faced singer most certainly did not, trading Drake's "F--- it, I'm on one" line for "You know I'm on one." 

"I wish he would've left all the cuss words in it. I feel like that would've been so G, if he would've done all the swearing," Drake told MTV News from Lil Wayne's Tha Carter IV release party on Sunday. "I was excited when I heard he remixed it, because there was like a gang of swearing in that song. I was like, 'Oh, we're about to hear the transformation of Bieber.' " 
Despite its sweet and serene melody, the lyrics to Drizzy's "Trust Issues" are quite filthy at times. As the YMCMB solider sings about contempt for manipulative woman, he belts out, "You know what I'm sippin'/ I teach you how to mix it/ But you're the only one, 'cause I don't trust these bitches." 
On his version, Bieber doesn't condone drinking nor does he refer to the song's subjects as bitches. Instead, the Biebs tweaks the line and sings, "You just need to listen/ Teach you how to fix it/ 'Cause you're the only one, because I don't trust these women." 
JB, however, did keep Drake's dirty original rap verse on his version of the song. 
All in all, Drake was pretty excited about the remake. "He's like a talented kid ... from Canada, so to hear him even remix that song is crazy," he said. "That's incredible."

Source: MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...