Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

29/08/2011

Justin Bieber Plants Kiss On Selena Gomez On VMA Pre-Show

Black carpet co-host Gomez was interviewing boyfriend Justin on Sunday
Although MTV News' Sway Calloway has enough interview experience to get the goods from the biggest and brightest stars, our special VMA Pre-Show co-host Selena Gomez proved to be just as skilled as our season pro when her interview subject was boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Justin Bieber plants a kiss on Selena Gomez on the 2011 VMA black carpet

"I'm here with the one-and-only Justin Bieber," Gomez said when she introduced the singer with a smile. "Who are you wearing? Can you please talk about that?" 
"I have my snake," Bieber said, displaying a live pet reptile in his hand. "I have red pants and cheetah shoes." 
"What's your snake's name?" Gomez expertly followed up. 
"My snake's name is Johnson," Bieber responded. 
"You're up for Best Male Video," Gomez continued. "I wanna know — you're up against Eminem and Bruno Mars — do you feel a little nervous at all?" 
"You know, I'm just excited to be in the category with such amazing people," Bieber said of his fellow nominees. "I'm just happy to be here." 
"Rumored to be performing is Jay-Z and Kanye [West], and I know you like them both," Gomez continued, adding a bit of her Bieber expertise to the conversation. "Are you excited to see them perform?" 
"Very excited," Bieber said. "I heard that it was kind of a last minute thing, but I'm really excited." 
Gomez, again relying upon her insider Bieber knowledge, prodded Bieber further, asking if he was more excited for Jay-Z and Kanye West, or another of his favorites, Beyoncé. 
"I'm excited to see Beyoncé too," Bieber said with a grin. 
"Good," Gomez said, clearly pleased with their work. "Thank you so much. Thank you for hanging out, babe," she said to Bieber, as the "Baby" singer leaned in to plant a sweet kiss on Gomez's cheek. 
The 28th annual MTV Video Music Awards are live now! Stick with MTV News for winners, photos, video and behind-the-scenes stories about everything going down. Visit VMA.MTV.com for the latest.

Source: MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...