Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

24/06/2011

Lil Wayne Turns Down Recording With Justin Bieber

Lil Wayne has Justin Bieber's best interest at heart. In fact, Wayne is such a good mentor to Biebs that he refuses to work with the teenage sensation in an effort to keep his untainted poster boy image squeaky clean.

For his part, Bieber has long been affiliated with the Young Money camp. Justin is close friends with YM member Lil Twist and just this past year was spotted out around town sporting the signature YMCMB sweatshirt leading many to believe he was the latest act to sign with the house of hits.
In his candid interview with XXL magazine Wayne elaborates on his relationship with the teenager and why he won't lace Mr. Bieber with a few of those platinum Carter bars.
"That's my little homie now," Wayne told reporter Shaheem Reid. "He texts me every night asking me to do [his] d-mn song. That's my n-gga, but I can't do it. Like I said, I don't want to f--k his sh-t up."
While Justin Bieber might not exactly be on top of Wayne's wish list another Justin is a collaboration the Cash Money rapper is looking to lock in before handing in his Carter IV album.
"But like I said, I want to work with Justin Timberlake" Wayne continued. "That boy got a voice; that boy can sing. He needs to come back right there on Tha Carter IV."
The Lil Wayne XXL edition hits stands July 12.

Source: RapFix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...