Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

20/06/2011

Chris Brown made Justin Bieber 'mad' during collaboration

Chris Brown has said that he made Justin Bieber "mad" during the recording of their new single.
The track 'Next 2 You' is the second time the two worked together following their duet 'Up', from Bieber's album 'Never Say Never - The Remixes'.
Brown told MTV that the two had rubbed each other the wrong way during the recording session.
"I actually stood him up on accident," Brown said. "He was kind of mad... I was all the way on the other side of town handling some business - girl business - and I was rushing back, and by that time, he's like, 'Man, I'm leaving, bro. I did it — just check it out.' And I looked at it and listened to it and I was like, 'Man, this is crazy.' He''s a great kid." 
Brown was full of praise of the tween star. "Being able to collab with (Bieber) was great," Brown said. "He's a young, energetic cat, so being able to work with him, with the fanbase he has, was incredible. I know a lot of little girls are going to love this record."

Source: NME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...