Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

10/09/2011

'Young dad' Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber wants to be a ''young dad'', and is keen to have started a family be the time he is ''25 or 26''.

The 'Baby' hitmaker - who has been dating model and actress Selena Gomez since the start of the year - admitted he is keen to have settled down and started a family by the time he is "25 or 26".
When asked where he sees himself over the coming years, he told WWD: "Well, by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. I want to be a young dad.
"I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do - to be successful, to do a movie or whatever. But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25."
The 17-year-old singer - who was born in London, Ontario, and grew up in Stratford, Ontario - has previously explained he wants to raise his future children in his native country of Canada.
Speaking about living in Los Angeles, Justin said: "I think it would be cool to get a condo out here, but eventually I'll probably want to move back to Canada and raise my family. Why? I dunno, I'm Canadian, I feel like I want my kids to be Canadian."

Source: STV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...