Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

10/09/2011

Justin Bieber on his style: "I just think it looks good"

Justin Bieber has said that he just wears clothes that 'look good'.
The My World singer, who donned a pair of glasses at last month's VMAs, admitted that he cannot find the words to describe his style.

When asked to explain his fashion sense, Bieber told ET Online: "I don't really know, I can't really describe it. I just think it looks good, that's all."
Of launching his own clothing range, Bieber said: "You know, maybe down the line, I'm not opposed to anything. But right now, I'm focusing on this next album."
Meanwhile, the 17-year-old also declared his admiration for rapper Kanye West's fashion knowledge, adding: "I think Kanye West has great style."

Source: Digital Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...