Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

11/09/2011

'I want to be married by 25' says teen idol Justin Bieber

He may be just 17 years old, but Justin Bieber already has his sights set on settling down.
The teen popstar revealed during an interview that he plans to be married and starting a family by his mid-twenties.

While that is considered rather young to be making such a commitment these days, the age would certainly seem far off to the teenager, who is still in high school.
Speaking to Women's Wear Daily during Fashion's night Out in New York on Thursday, Bieber admitted: 'By 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family.
'I want to be a young dad,' he added. 'I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do - to be successful, to do a movie or whatever. But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25.'
While his words might send the Beliebers - his army of loyal fans - into a frenzy, the person who may be most excited is his girlfriend Selena Gomez, who Bieber calls 'amazing' in the interview.
But the Never Say Never singer makes one thing clear: 'I’m not looking to get married now,' he says.
Bieber told reporters at the event on Thursday that he was missing his girlfriend, who is away on tour right now.

The pair were reunited at the MTV VMAs last month where Bieber didn't mind showing the world his affection for the pretty singer.
They kissed and hugged on the red carpet at the ceremony and Justin covered her in kisses while Selena was trying to present live on camera.
Bieber is currently in the studio making a charity Christmas album.
Discussing his difficult upbringing with single mother Patti Mallette, he said: 'I love what I do but I think it’s important to give back, especially for me. I was less fortunate. I didn’t have a lot. I grew up in geared-to-income housing. It was always rough for me.
'We went to the food drive all the time. I always thought, “If I ever get rich or famous, I will help people who are less fortunate than me.”'

Source: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...