Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

28/09/2011

Cheryl Cole spends cosy night in with Justin Bieber


Cheryl Cole has just confirmed that she spent last night with Justin Bieber.



Don’t panic, Justin has ditched Selena Gomez for an older model. Ms Cole was infact snuggled up on her sofa watching Justin’s movie Never Say Never – the perfect night in ladies?

The singer was so impressed with Justin’s performance, she took to Twitter to praise the 17 year old.

Chezza Tweeted: “I know I'm a bit late in the day but I have just watched @justinbieber Never Say Never..

“It just confirmed everything I always thought.. This kid was born a star!!”

The Tweet is sure to delight the Canadian star, who was previously quoted in The Sun as saying: "Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry are two of the hottest girls in the world - and so normal and funny with it.

"If I was a few years older they are the kind of girls I'd like to date.

"I want a younger version of Cheryl and Katy - a mixture of the two would be hot.”

Cheeky Justin even stole a kiss from Cheryl at the BRIT awards earlier this year. Well you can't blame a boy for trying.

View video here.

Source: STV Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...