Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

06/06/2011

Justin Bieber's New Perfume - Someday

Seeing so much success with his initial venture into the scent market, Justin Bieber is ready to help the ladies smell just right, as well.
The "Never Say Never" star went all out for the gals' perfume, as it comes in a heart-shaped flower of a top to the removable charms hanging from the neck. 





According to WWD, Bieber's new perfume is called Someday - while the concoction was created by Honorine Blanc of Firmenich, which described the offering as a “fruity gourmand” formula.
Chiming in on his latest venture while touring the world, Justin said, “Let’s be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy! I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world."
With part of the profits going towards Pencils of Promise, which builds schools, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the 17-year-old happily told, “Not only am I able to create a fragrance for all my fans, but I am able to give back to charity, which is a huge priority for me. The people at Give Back Brands really get me, and what I represent and care about.”
Continuing on about working with Honorine Blanc of Firmenich on the ladies fragrance, Bieber dished, “They really let me take the lead on the entire project, because I know my fans better than anyone — from working with the team on the development of the fragrance itself to helping to design the bottle and packaging."
Set to ship to select stores in June, the fragrance will be offered as an eau de parfum spray ranging in price from $35 for a 1 oz. size to $45 for the 1.7 oz. version to $55 for 3.4 oz.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...