Justin’s new single available 3.26.2012 ---> Facebook: Beliebers United on Facebook - Follow us for updates live as they happen

06/06/2010

You and me

the strands in your eyes
that colour them wonderful
stop me from stealing my breath
the emeralds from mountains
the trust towards the sky
never revealing their depth

tell me that we belong together
dress it up with the trappings of love
i'll be captivated
I'll hang from your lips
instead of the gallows of a heartbreak
that hang from above

What day is it?
and in what month?
These clocks never seemed so alive
and I can't keep up
and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

'Cause it's you and me
and all of the people
and nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me

I've dropped out
I've burned up
I fought my way back from the dead
I've turned in
I've turned on
I saw all the things that I've said

And I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love suicide
And I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life
The greatest fan of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...